Victorian design inspired the style of this unique Tear Bottle. This tear bottle is a touching way to show someone that they are not alone in their tears!
• An intricate antiqued silver filigree pattern of flowers and leaves wraps around the tear-drop shaped cobalt blue glass bottle and also covers the cap.
— Each cap has a silicon plug, providing a tight seal.
• The graceful, intertwining T’s of the Timeless Traditions’ logo mark appear on the underside of each base.
• Stands about 2” tall.
• Made in the U.S.A. of Lead-free materials.
• Our heirloom quality bottles each come with a gift bag and a story card about the tear bottle history, along with a silver filigree tray as shown.
• These tear bottles also make beautiful keepsakes to treasure the memory of a loved one― holding ashes, a lock of hair, dried flowers, a prayer, or other personal memento of remembrance.
• This tear bottle is also a wonderful way for those who have been surrounded by the love and care of their family, friends, neighbors, clergy, hospice workers, and medical care givers during their difficult time of grief and loss to say: “thank you for your care, assistance, prayers, love and friendship during this most difficult time in my life. I’ll never forget it.”